(Click on above picture for a closer look)
A thick chenille bracelet with four different beads; this is a 16-strand round braid (same steps as the standard 8-strand, just more strands. Bobbins for the 4 beaded cords are helpful but optional.
Bobbins are rarely needed for the other 12 unbeaded cords.
Kit includes 8 mixed types/colors of cords and 4 colors/styles of beads (to include matte, glossy, and iridescent beads.) Cordage includes 4 soft chenille cords, 1 satin cord, one metallic cord, and two S-Lon beading cords. Much of the chenille is hand dyed yarn, so the colors blend from one shade to another, adding many shades of the colors described below. Instructions and sturdy magnetic 6mm clasp included.
CORD/BEAD COLOR DESCRIPTIONS:
White Linen has been discontinued.
- Faded Jeans- shades of denim blue, slate gray, silver, sand
- Peacock - blue, emerald, teal, avocado, khaki brown, copper
- Muted Plum- dusty plums, purples, topaz, touch of blue-green
- Seafoam Coral- shades of turquoise, coral, peach, teal
- Pastel Blues/Purples- icy marine blue, sky blue, periwinkle, purples
- Abalone Shell- bright teal, aqua, sand, lavender grays, pale coral
- Midnight Blues- mostly black with blue, bluish purple